Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fun Holiday Treats and Visiting Teaching ideas

Andes mints have to be one of my favorite treats.  Can't wait to try these!  Find the tutorial here.


And how fun would these be to make for your friends or if you are like me, you will be getting to your visiting teaching gals a little late this month and this would make a DARLING treat idea...


And speaking of Visiting Teaching...Here is a great idea for December with a free printable and all...



Not to brag or anything, but I think I make a pretty mean cinnamon roll with pudding mix, but I never thought of adding pumpkin to them.  These look soooo good.

  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up my Andes! I hope you try them and love them as much as my family and I do!

    They all look terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Wait! Don't read and run. I would love to know what you think. Good? Bad? (Okay, maybe not the bad. My ego is fragile still.) It is your comments that keep this little brain buzzing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...