Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowmen

It could be that we are getting snow, but I am itching to show these darling snowmen. 

 

And…remember how  I was going to be all crafty and try my hand at creating?  Well…with a little bit of inspiration from outside sources, I can positively say, it turned out absolutely darling!  As soon as I can get my hands on a camera, I will post pictures as promised (hopefully tomorrow)!   I will give a hint, it has button eyes, a carrot nose and a scarf! 

Until then, enjoy these darling snowmen!

Find this here

snowman 003 

And this one here.

Shadowbox Snowman 

    signature

0 comments that made my day:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't read and run. I would love to know what you think. Good? Bad? (Okay, maybe not the bad. My ego is fragile still.) It is your comments that keep this little brain buzzing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...